Hi! My name is Claire and I will be joining the HV Marching Band my Freshman year. This is my first year marching and I will be playing flute. By donating, 10% of the money will go to our general band fund and the other 90% goes directly to me to help cover program fees, trip fees, field trips, etc. I want to thank you in advance for your donations!
This user account status is Approved

Instructions

Each day on my calendar has an assigned dollar value.  My goal is to fill my calendar with donations!

  • To choose a single day, double click that day.
  • To choose multiple, consecutive days, click the first day, then click the second day.  All days in between will be selected.
  • To choose multiple, non-consecutive days, make a separate donation for each day.
 
December 2030
SMTWTFS
1$1
2$2
3$3
4$4
December 5, 2030
$5 donated by Diana Rodwell.
"Congratulations"
5
December 6, 2030
$30 donated by Victoria Reetz.
"-"
6
December 7, 2030
$30 donated by Victoria Reetz.
"-"
7
December 8, 2030
$30 donated by Victoria Reetz.
"-"
8
December 9, 2030
$30 donated by Victoria Reetz.
"-"
9
December 10, 2030
$21 donated by Heather Webber.
"-"
10
December 11, 2030
$21 donated by Heather Webber.
"-"
11
12$12
13$13
14$14
15$15
16$16
17$17
18$18
19$19
20$20
21$21
22$22
23$23
24$24
25$25
26$26
27$27
28$28
29$29
30$30
31$31
Available
Donated
Selected
select a date first
Your Info
This note will show on your chosen calendar date(s) and is visible to everyone.

Pay with your credit or debit card

This is a one-time donation.
Email address belonging to the calendar owner. Dynamically set in PHP snippet and used in the WP Booking email settings to CC them the donation receipt.
  1. Manfred Zarfl

    $50.00
    Good luck
  2. Patricia Zarfl

    $50.00
    From grandma and grandpa. Congrats
  3. Monica Bliudzius

    $35.00
    Go Claire!

Facebook
Twitter
Email
Copy Link